Yes, we're trying to be healthier. It goes hand in hand with everything Andy is learning and putting into practice.
Also, our metabolisms are slowing down. :)
Our "try out" tonight was homemade popcorn popped in coconut oil with no butter added on top, just popcorn salt.
Delish!!
The entire huge bowl was around 200 calories. Filling, and semi-healthy. ;)
I also made cheesy chive biscuits today with coconut oil instead of cold butter and they also turned out great!
We may be sold.
2 comments:
Hi Nellie,
Did the popcorn have the flavor of coconut?
I make soap using coconut oil and as I am melting it it has the most wonderful fragrance!
I pray that all is well with you and your family:)
Blessings, Susan
Semi-healthy? It is incredibly healthy! :) We make that exact popcorn every night and are addicted (sometimes Seth throws in cane sugar to make it kettle, but still no butter)! www.iherb.com has incredibly deals on organic coconut oil!
Post a Comment