Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hot, Cold, Up, Down, In, Out.


Yes, it's possible to have an amazing day and the very next be, well, less than amazing.

I'm there.

I'm there with 3 kids and no Daddy. (who's in SD for another 4.5 wks)
I'm there with 1 very sick little Emma who slept MAYBE an hour total last night due to heavy congestion.
I'm there with a 2 month old who LOVES to eat but isn't digging napping as much.
I'm there with fragile emotions and tears that keep begging to pour.

No church today. Emma kept thinking she was gonna be sick to her stomach (but wasn't), it was all due to her head being so stuffed up.

These are the days of this journey that don't seem as doable.
I have to remember that I'm not forgotten, even when it feels that way.
Nothing is forever and my God's strength is sufficient for my weaknesses.
Sickness, school and separation due to classes ALL have expiration dates.

I need a hug.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish I could give you a big bear hug right now Hun! Love you much

Just Me said...

Hugs from Florida!!!

Becks said...

oh baby, i could use a hug to. so sending as many as possible! <3